Thursday, October 13, 2011

Some Of My Favorite Bethany Surfing Picture! :)

Ok, I have LOADS ofsurfing pictures of Bethany.  Some of them, I will share right now.  :) Sorry that they are all different sizes. :}  Haha! Anywho, here they are!! :) Yay!

This is my profile picture if you haven't noticed. :) I love this one A LOT. :)

I think this one is really pretty. I love her necklace!

Sorry this one is small. :) Bethany can ride a bike with one hand.  I know loads of people can, but she doesn't have an opption. She must have good balance.  :) But, guess what?? I can ride with no hands! For a while at least.  :)

Small again. But anywho, I am not sure what event this is, but she is beautiful.

See? Isn't she one of the most pretty poeple you ever set eyes on? Wow. She can be anything. Haha. A surfer AND beautiful?? :)

In a tube.  You can also call it a barrel. 

sorry for the smallness! heehee.

This one is cool too.



Thanks! If you wanna know more about Bethany H. you can look at her websites, the page I made about her here on my blog, or google. :)

No comments: