Monday, October 10, 2011

Hi!

Hey everyone! Thanks for viewing my new blog, Fan Of A Soul Surfer.  :)  I have three other blogs to view (but they are about dolls).  You can look at It's A Doll's World, Just Julie, and Fall Is Here!  So, Here are some facts about me.

1. My name is Ellie and I am a homeschooled girl who loves Jesus Christ. :)

2. I LOVE the ocean and sharks!

3. I want to be a marine biolagist when I grow up.

4. I want to go surfing REALLY bad!

5. I have played piano for 8 years

6. I LOVE BETHANY HAMILTON!

If you read fact number 6, this is kinda what this blog is about.  I think Bethany Hamilton is awesome.  She likes the ocean, surfing, and God. Which is a lot like me. :) I have studied her, surfing, and The kind of shark that attacked her. Haha. Kind of creepy, huh? Well, I guess you understand how much I like her. :) I have her book, movie, and posters.  I have just sent her some fanmail, and the website said I would get an autograph back from her in about 3 months! yay! If you would like to go to her websites click HERE for her website, and click HERE for the movie website. :) Thanks! I will be blogging more later!


bethany surfing. :)

Thanks!

3 comments:

Lilac said...

I love your new blog!:D

Kenzie said...

That's sooooo cool!=D
I can't wait!
Thanks Elliebob for the comment on my blog!=D
I would LOVE to meet u too!=D
Sorry I haven't been commenting:( I'm just so busy:(
Thanks:)
~Mackenzie

Elliebob said...

It is totally fine, girl. I hope someday we can all get together. Spicemuffin, me, you, lilac, emma, ect. :) Thanks girls!